Wednesday 1 June 2011

No title

Just a very brief update today as I have plans tonight, but I want to get back in the "habbit" of posting here as I think it will help order my thoughts. My psychiatrist suggested trying to find things to focus on outside myself and try and treat/be nice to myself. So tonight I'm going to spend some time with a friend and watch movies.

Today has been more of the same in terms of eating i.e. not really happening to any great extent. Oh well, I guess I'll try again tomorrow. I might try making myself a packed lunch of perrishable food as I think I'd feel guilty about making it and throwing it away and maybe that guilt will be more powerful than the anxiety I feel at eating it. Maybe. In positive news it is now 12 days since I last purged. Which is about 9 more than my last attempt at stopping purging.

No comments:

Post a Comment