Sunday 6 March 2011

A to Z

A = Age : 28
B = Bedsize : double - but I have to share with partner and usually two dogs as well.
C = Chores you dislike : gardening (and specifically having to clean up the pups mess)
D = Dogs : 2 small terrier crosses
E = Essential start to your day : cup of tea and the BBC news website
F = Favourite colour : black red or green
G = Gold or silver : silver
H = Height : 5'7''
I = Instrument you play : flute grade 8, piano grade 3, bit of recorder and domra (Russian instrument)
J = Job Title : office work
K = Kids : yes please - two ideally, but waiting for a couple more years before trying. It won't be the end of the world if we can't though
L = Live : UK
M = Mother's name : not saying
N = Nicknames : not saying
O = Overnight hospital stay : Several. As a kid I was born prematurely, the got run over as a teenager. Couple of adult stays for suicide attempts/mood disorder.
P = Pet peeves : thing not being arranged symmetrically, lights being left on, background noise
Q = Quote from a film : Papillion
The rule here is total silence. We make no pretense of rehabilitation here. We're not priests, we're processors. A meatpacker processes live animals into edible ones. We process dangerous men into harmless ones. This we accomplish by breaking you. Breaking you physically, spiritually, and here. Strange things happen to the head here. Put all hope out of your mind... ...and masturbate as little as possible. lt drains the strength.
R = Righty or Lefty : Righty
S = Siblings : Two - brother and sister, both younger
T = Time I get up : 7am on work days. Varies on weekends.
U = Underwear : black boring knickers
V = Vegetables I don't like : not many, parsnips I guess taste a bit rank. Generally love veg.
W = What makes me run late: sleeping in and being disorganised
X = X-rays : a couple
Y = Yummy things I can cook : veggie sushi, veggie lasagne, lots of other veggie dishes. Not very good with sweet stuff or Chinese food.
Z = Zoo animal : bats

3 comments:

  1. Grade 8 flute is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes grade 8 flute is impressive :) I got to grade 7 in recorder and grade 6 in flute, but then quit formal lessons. Can't believe you don't like parsnips :P they are lovely roasted in honey and olive oil! Are you vegetarian? I've been a veg for 17 years but I've not yet mastered sushi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My problem with parsnips is that they always disguise themselves as roast potatos - which I do like - so I bite into them and get a huge wave of disappointment that they're not a roast potato. I've been vegetarian since I was about 12. I anthropomorphise animals waaaay to much to be able to eat them. To be honest I anthropomorphise vegetables as well (I'm blaming the Poddington Peas), but apparently I do need to eat something (despite my attempts and occasional assertations to the opposite), so vegetables it is.

    ReplyDelete