Thursday 24 February 2011

winter is just another step in the cycle of life

Last night and today have been pretty bad eating disorder-wise. I purged again last night and again today after lunch. Though I did eat and keep down a little breakfast today which is unusual for me. I guess I’ll keep trying to get back the normality I had at the weekend when for a couple of days the eating disorder didn’t control me.

On a positive note it did really feel like the first day of spring today. The weather was warm and my mood felt lighter. I walked around the city centre today, just enjoyed the sunshine, the fountains and the lights on the large Ferris wheel they’ve erected in the main square. (How very un-goth of me). Right now I’m staring out of the window of my birds-nest of an office. The tower block above the nearby shopping centre is a pale pink colour and right now the sunset is reflecting an array of red, orange and violet from its multitude of windows. I’m the only one left in the office (and about to leave myself) but right now the mood is very peaceful.

Hopefully I can take this mood home with me. I think I’ll try listening to the Amélie soundtrack on the commute.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to let you know I added you to my blog list. (I hope that's ok with you!) Best, Gittele

    ReplyDelete